Monday, August 10, 2009

Awww Tias blogged about me on Z104.com...

Check it out here

Also, I have been holding off talking about the TOMs shoes I bought until I had a chance to try them out.

Well I did, and I love them. I have very narrow feet, so they are very loose comfy shoes. The Vegan boot is going to take some getting used to, not the easiest shoe to get on, but they are cute and comfy too.

So if you need a pair of comfy shoes and are all about great causes get yourself a pair, Here. For every pair you buy, some one that needs a pair of shoes will get a pair too. They also give away a pair of shoes to someone in need if you buy a tshirt. Tias wasn't crazy about the look of Toms shoes but loves the cause, so he went with the tshirt. (pics to come later)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Vegan boots...r they pull on or do they have a zipper. What color did you get? I really like the olive.

    ReplyDelete